Saturday, January 14, 2012

Chapter Three

She Says: Been a busy week, our house has shown four times since last post! Going to have an open house next weekend so this weekend I ponder what projects need my attention...

My latest relocation non issue is what about our pharmacist. Will driving five miles to see Kamal at Publix feel to far? I think being on a first name basis with your pharmacist is important, so it isn't an issue.


The Verdant Dude: Moving Day 1240 x 1275 · 178 kB · jpegbeearl.blogspot.com


So why has it been on my mind? I guess because regular things will be changing... some easy like grocery stores and gas stations and others harder like vets and gyms. Don't think I can let go of Four Paws, everyone is great and they take great care of our cat (remember, we do need to move in somewhere that is pet friendly)! Golds... may be negotiable! And then the city things that will become easier, I will be able to walk to Seven Doors for Stephanie to trim my hair (with hopes one day she will get to do more than that). So, these are some of the things that have been filling my thoughts.


HOW TO COMMENT
If you want to add a comment, just click on the blue comments at the end of a post and type away. To read someone's comments, click on the comment tab. We do have some editorial rights...

No comments:

Post a Comment