Monday, April 23, 2012

17.5

She says: Why am I always involved in weird situations? The feeling was there, it is our home, and yet... The owner's wife is in Italy and not reachable so we need to be patient?!?!

Always thought I wanted to rent cause I wasn't sure I wanted to be a condo dweller, but I am sure... It is with mixed emotions that I know that the current owner may take a 90K loss from their original purchase price.

Deep in the mortgage company house inspection counter offer... Will not loose this, but whatever happened to things being run onto the ground and not needing to be replaced. It is a 50+ year old house in SC and it will never be perfect... By the way, nothing ever is.

Local plug - less than one week left to catch Indy Grits at the Nickelodeon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment