She Says: Things are picking up! Two showings, but still nada. Or maybe it is the result of the mojo due to no he said posts...
From Mary's reports, I think every time they look here they look at the house down the street. A good thing I think, a street that has two houses may attract more people to look. Or I guess could look bad, why two houses for sale... we know it is a great street! Job transfer moved the other folks and city living will move us.
Last night we celebrated Valentines Day early in the city! Dinner at the Hunter Gatherer where the food is amazing. I had crab cakes (not so gluten free) and Jason the tofu marsala.Yum!
Then off the the SC Philharmonic! We did not renew our membership this year (their schedule conflicted too much with the Greenbay Packers and Gamecocks), but thanks to Marcia we got some very good seats. It was titled Love Stories and the highlight was Rimsky-Korsakov: Scheherazade. One just can't come away without enjoying the evening with Morihiko Nakahara directing!
We closed out the cold windy night at The Vault Martini Bar in the Sheraton on Main Street. It was near vacant when we walked in, but busy when we left. Spotting a Citadel ring, Jason made a new friend. While there was a realization he is becoming that "old grad" from a 2011 grad... Jason learned is from the LAST class because of Shannon Faulkner's failed attempt to become the first female cadet (she was gone before he even got on campus his senior year). What was really cool about this couple (to me) was that they were up for the weekend from Charleston. They picked Main Street Columbia for a getaway! And I'm going to live there one day in the future...
No comments:
Post a Comment